Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's (Fondant is fun!)

Welcome to Books & Batter--where my favorite books meet delicious cupcakes!

For my first post, I give you cupcakes inspired by Breakfast at Tiffany's! Not only is this my first post, but also my first attempt at using fondant on top of cupcakes--so be nice.



“The answer is good things only happen to you if you're good. Good? Honest is more what I mean... Be anything but a coward, a pretender, an emotional crook, a whore: I'd rather have cancer than a dishonest heart.”


“I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together.”


"A girl doesn't read this sort of thing without her lipstick.” 


“We don't belong to each other: He's an independent, and so am I.” 


2 comments:

  1. So adorable! :D I see you had fun with the pearls! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The little pearls were really hard to use and I almost said to hell with them, but Holly Golightly loved pearls! <3

      Delete