Sunday, January 27, 2013

Coming Soon!

          I apologize for the lack of deliciousness recently!

          I've finally made the move to Savannah and in between getting settled and making sure I've got a job and money for school, I haven't had the time to be creative about the new cupcakes.

          I am currently reading a new book however and I PROMISE you will have new awesome cupcakes tomorrow! I don't want to spoil the surprise but here's a hint: I can't make the cupcakes today because it's Sunday, and the liquor store is closed on Sunday. Curious? Come back to tomorrow and see what's going on.

          Until then, here's a bouquet of cupcakes I made recently as a 'Thank you for the graduation present and Christmas present' present made with yellow cake and strawberry icing!


     

1 comment:

  1. I miss you! Also, Chelsea got me (and her, really, since we make cupcakes together) two cupcake books. When I visit you in Savannah, I'm bringing all of my cupcake books with me. *nods* I LOVE YOU! I plan on writing my letter to you today--I'm banking on Trey's dad having an envelope and stamp I can steal. 3:}

    ReplyDelete