Merry Christmas, everybody!
Doesn't that picture make you wish you had smell-o-vision? I just wanted to quickly share one more delicious holiday treat that I find myself making around this time of year: monkey bread. It's basically sugar biscuits, butter and cinnamon and I swear, it deserves it's own holiday!
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 350°F and grease pan.
2. In a plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
3. Separate dough into biscuits, then cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat and arrange in pan.
4. Mix brown sugar and melted butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
5. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
6. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate!
I'll be back for another post of New Year's Eve!
Happy baking, everybody!